Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Your Actions Speak Loud

YOOOOO....

I tell you what I want, what I really really want....
so tell me what you want, what you really really want....

Yeah, Spice Girls will live forever (at least in my Ipod.) Probably nothing. Except everything! Because we all want something. And you've told us what you want. 

You are asking, what the hell does Spice Girls have to do with a BRAND NEW FRIGGIN POST on Bitemybook!

Well, I may not have been able to get my .com address back because for some reason some bathroom tub salesman just had to have my .com address and I wasn't able to get it back. However that doesn't seem to have swayed you FANTASTIC viewers leave because just last month we had a whopping 700 views. 

That probably isn't the greatest number but considering we haven't been around for over a year...that screams crazy volumes that you love us. 

So we are coming back. That's right. Bitemybook is back in play peoples. And we are bigger, brighter, bolder, and aren't scared to tell you like it is. 

Just wait until you see what we have up our sleeves!

-Michala Tyann

No comments:

Post a Comment