Thursday, April 9, 2015

Unearth Book Art

We have all seen the glorious works of art that can be created by Christmas lights on houses. These days they even add tunes and flashing and blinking and strobe-lighting and anything else. (Some houses have even been 'shut-down' due to the over-the-top disruptions to neighborhoods). Earlier this week I found a fantastic artist site that does something similar, only with books.

She cuts and pastes and assembles entire sculptures using books.  I can't imagine how much time this art takes but I would love...literally be in heaven, to see these sculptures in real life. Take a look at this...

Reprinted Art by Su Blackwell

You can visit her website and see more of this amazing artwork. :) It's some pretty nice stuff if you're into that kind of stuff. I know I am!

Cheers,
Michala


No comments:

Post a Comment