Top 5 Children’s Books:
1. I’M A FROG, by Mo Williems
2. PETE THE CAT AND HIS MAGIC SUNGLASSES, by Kimberly and James Dean
3. THE DAY THE CRAYONS QUIT, by Drew Daywalt
4. GOODNIGHT, GOODNIGHT, CONSTRUCTION SITE, by Sherri Duskey Rinker and Tom Licthenheld
5. CLICK, CLACK, BOO!, by Doreen Cronin
I’M A FROG
by Mo Williems
Gerald is careful. Piggie is not.
Piggie cannot help smiling. Gerald can.
Gerald worries so that Piggie does not have to.
Gerald and Piggie are best friends.
In I'm a Frog! Piggie has some ribbiting news! Can Gerald make the leap required to accept Piggie's new identity?