Top 5 Graphic Novels:
1. THE WALKING DEAD, BOOK 9, by Robert Kirkman and Charlie Adlard
2. FANTASTIC FOUR BY JONATHAN HICKMAN, OMNIBUS VOL. 1, by Jonathan Hickman and Others
3. THE WOMAN REBEL: THE MARGARET SANGER STORY, by Peter Bagge
4. AVENGERS: ENDLESS WARTIME, by Warren Ellis and Mike McKone
5. THE BEST AMERICAN COMICS 2013, by Jeff Smith
THE BEST AMERICAN COMICS 2013
by Jeff Smith
The Best American Comics showcases the work of both established and up-and-coming contributors. Editor Jeff Smith—creater of the classic comic Bone, a comedy/adventure about three lost cousins from Boneville—has culled the best stories from graphic novels, pamphlet comics, newspapers, magazines, mini-comics, and web comics to create this cutting-edge collection
1. BATMAN VOL. 2, by Scott Snyder and Others
2. ADVENTURE TIME: FIONNA AND CAKE by Natasha Allegri
3. THE WALKING DEAD COMPENDIUM, VOL. 1, by Robert Kirkman and Others
4. THE WALKING DEAD COMPENDIUM, VOL. 2, by Robert Kirkman and Charlie Adlard
5. BATTLING BOY, by Paul Pope
BATMAN VOL. 2
by Scott Snyder and Others
"Night of the Owls" continues here!
Batman must stop the Talons that have breeched the Batcave in order to save an innocent life ... and Gotham City!
In the backup story, learn more about the Pennyworth family and the secrets they've kept from the Wayne family!
Collects Batman #8-12 and Batman Annual #1.
1. MONSTER MUSUME, VOL. 1, by Okayado
2. BLEACH, VOL. 58, by Tite Kubo
3. ATTACK ON TITAN, VOL. 1, by Hajime Isayama
4. ATTACK ON TITAN, VOL. 7, by Hajime Isayama
5. ATTACK ON TITAN, VOL. 2, by Hajime Isayama
MONSTER MUSUME, VOL. 1
Monsters—they’re real, and they want to date us! Three years ago, the world learned that harpies, centaurs, catgirls, and all manners of fabulous creatures are not merely fiction; they are flesh and blood—not to mention scale, feather, horn, and fang. Thanks to the "Cultural Exchange Between Species Act," these once-mythical creatures have assimilated into society, or at least, they’re trying. When a hapless human teenager named Kurusu Kimihito is inducted as a "volunteer" into the government exchange program, his world is turned upside down. A snake-like lamia named Miia comes to live with him, and it is Kurusu’s job to take care of her and make sure she integrates into his everyday life. Unfortunately for Kurusu, Miia is undeniably sexy, and the law against interspecies breeding is very strict. Even worse, when a ravishing centaur girl and a flirtatious harpy move in, what’s a full-blooded teenage human with raging hormones to do?