Top 5 Children’s Books:
1. I’M A FROG, by Mo Williems
2. PETE THE CAT AND HIS MAGIC SUNGLASSES, by Kimberly and James Dean
3. THE DAY THE CRAYONS QUIT, by Drew Daywalt
4. GOODNIGHT, GOODNIGHT, CONSTRUCTION SITE, by Sherri Duskey Rinker and Tom Licthenheld
5. CLICK, CLACK, BOO!, by Doreen Cronin
I’M A FROG
by Mo Williems
Gerald is careful. Piggie is not.
Piggie cannot help smiling. Gerald can.
Gerald worries so that Piggie does not have to.
Gerald and Piggie are best friends.
In I'm a Frog! Piggie has some ribbiting news! Can Gerald make the leap required to accept Piggie's new identity?
1. WONDER, by R. J. Palacio
2. WHEN DID YOU SEE HER LAST, by Lemony Snicket
3. WILD BORN, by Brandon Mull
4. THE SON OF SOBEK, by Rick Riordan
5. TREASURE HUNTERS, by James Patterson and Others
WHEN DID YOU SEE HER LAST
by Lemony Snicket
Lemony Snicket was once referred to as a missing person by someone who knew where he was all along. He is also referred to as the author of the thirteen volumes in A Series of Unfortunate Events, and "Who Could That Be at This Hour?" the first in a four book series collectively known as All The Wrong Questions.Seth has undergone and portrayed many dire circumstances. His multi-award-winning talents are evident in cartoons, graphic novels, and a barbershop located in the city of Guelph, Canada, where he resides.
1. THE BOOK THIEF, by Markus Zusak
2. DIVERGENT, by Veronica Roth
3. THE FAULT IN OUR STARS, by John Green
4. INSURGENT, by Veronica Roth
5. CONFESSIONS, THE PRIVATE SCHOOL MURDERS, by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
by Alexandra Bracken
Ruby never asked for the abilities that almost cost her her life. Now she must call upon them on a daily basis, leading dangerous missions to bring down a corrupt government and breaking into the minds of her enemies. Other kids in the Children’s League call Ruby “Leader”, but she knows what she really is: a monster.
When Ruby is entrusted with an explosive secret, she must embark on her most dangerous mission yet: leaving the Children’s League behind. Crucial information about the disease that killed most of America’s children—and turned Ruby and the others who lived into feared and hated outcasts—has survived every attempt to destroy it. But the truth is only saved in one place: a flashdrive in the hands of Liam Stewart, the boy Ruby once believed was her future—and who now wouldn’t recognize her.
As Ruby sets out across a desperate, lawless country to find Liam—and answers about the catastrophe that has ripped both her life and America apart—she is torn between old friends and the promise she made to serve the League. Ruby will do anything to protect the people she loves. But what if winning the war means losing herself?
1. HEROES OF OLYMPUS, by Rick Riordan
2. THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS, by Cassandra Clare
3. THE HUNGER GAMES, by Suzanne Collins
4. HOUSE OF NIGHT, by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast
5. PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS, by Rick Riordan
by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast
The House of Night series is set in a world very much like our own, except in 16-year-old Zoey Redbird's world, vampyres have always existed. In this first book in the series, Zoey enters the House of Night, a school where, after having undergone the Change, she will train to become an adult vampire -- that is, if she makes it through the Change. Not all of those who are chosen do. It's tough to begin a new life, away from her parents and friends, and on top of that, Zoey finds she is no average fledgling. She has been Marked as special by the vampyre Goddess, Nyx. But she is not the only fledgling at the House of Night with special powers. When she discovers that the leader of the Dark Daughters, the school's most elite club, is misusing her Goddess-given gifts, Zoey must look deep within herself for the courage to embrace her destiny--with a little help from her new vampyre friends.