Top 5 Graphic Novels:
1. Pacific Rim: Tales From Year Zero, by Travis Beachman and Sean Chen
2. Batman: The Dark Knight, Vol. 2, by Greg Hurwitz and David Finch
3. Before Watchmen: Comedian/Rorschach, by Brian Azzarello and J. G. Jones
4. Mouse Guard: The Black Axe, by David Petersen
5. Before Watchmen: Nite Owl/Dr. Manhattan, by Adam Hughes
Mouse Guard: The Black Axe
By David Petersen
This prequel, set in 1115, fulfills the promise the wise oldfur Celanawe made to tell Lieam of the day his paw first touched the Black Axe. The arrival of distant kin takes Celanawe on an adventure that will carry him across the sea to uncharted waters and lands all while unraveling the legend of Farrer, the blacksmith who forged the mythic axe.
1. Avatar: The Last Airbender, Part 2, by Gene Luen Yang and Others
2. Saga, Vol. 2, by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
3. Hawkeye, Vol. 2, by Matt Fraction and David Aja
4. The Walking Dead, Vol. 18, by Robert Kirkman and Charlie Adlard
5. Saga, Vol. 1, by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
Hawkeye, Vol. 2
By Matt Fraction and David Aja
Artist David Aja returns to the most critically acclaimed comic of 2012, as ace archer Clint Barton faces the digital doomsday of - DVR-Mageddon! Then: Cherry's got a gun. And she looks good in it. And Hawkeye gets very, very distracted. Plus: Valentine's Day with the heartthrob of the Marvel Universe? This will be...confusing.
Marvel architect Matt Fraction continues his exciting, adventurous reinvention of the arrowed Avenger!
COLLECTING: Hawkeye 6-11
1. Sailor Moon, Vol. 12, by Naoko Takeuchi
2. Black Butter, Vol. 14, Yana Toboso
3. Soul Eater, Vol. 15, by Atsushi Ohkubo
4. Is This A Zombie? Vol. 5, by Shinichi Kimura and Sacchi
5. Doubt, Vol. 2, by Yoshiki Tonogai
Is This A Zombie? Vol. 5
By Shinichi Kimura and Sacchi
You guys...haven't noticed? She's goin' commando!
Secretly jumping for joy in his undeadest of hearts when Eu writes him a note that says, "I want you to hold me tight" (Disgusting.), Ayumu will have to give it his best (Vile!!) if he wants to get a word or move in edgewise (Sick.) under Sera's ever-vigilant eye! But now that the danger from the King of Night has passed, maybe the time is ripe for Ayumu and his lady friends to get into a little youthful mischief at the school festival?! But what happens when Haruna and Eu switch places?!
Disclaimer: All blurbs come from Goodreads.com, all list come from NYTimes.com.