Nearly Broken by Devon Ashley Book Tour
We’d both gone missing at one point, but Claire had one thing I didn’t. Someone to notice. So why was I the one still here and she the one still gone?
Nineteen year old Megan Smith has spent the past year working in a small town diner in the middle of nowhere. Life is quiet, simple, safe. Then comes the news that her look-a-like has gone missing.
Still damaged both physically and mentally, Megan’s not looking to be noticed. Wherever she goes from here, it’s a road she needs to take alone. But when Nickolas Ellis takes the job as the new nightshift cook, it scares her how easily her defenses crumble down, down, down for him. But there are secrets she can’t bear to share with just anyone, unspeakable acts that continue to haunt, and when the similarities of Claire’s abduction couples with the fear of an unwanted visitor in town, the urge to run before it all happens again intensifies, threatening the only happiness Megan’s ever found.
New Adult Romantic Suspense / Realistic Fiction
Recommended for 17+ for mature and disturbing situations, language and sexual content.
About the Author
I’m a mom, wife, a lover and a fighter, coffee addict, wicked knitster, Microbiologist, baker of fine yummy treats, and someone who will fight you to death for that last twinkie bag of M&Ms during the zombie-apocalypse. Seriously, my addiction is that important to me. Oh yeah, and writing is cool too.
Tour StopsMonday, July 1:
- Bend In The Binding – Review
- Hook Me Up Book Blog – Review
- RoloPoloBookBlog – Guest Post
- Hesperia Loves Books – Guest Post
- A Dream Within A Dream – Guest Post
- Into the Night Reviews – Review
- Reader Girls – Review
- The LUV’NV – Guest Post
- Wolfel’s World of Books – Review
Thursday, July 4:
- No Posts due to US Holiday
- Brianna Lee Book Reviews – Guest Post
- Brittany and Bianca Blab Books – Review
- My Neurotic Book Affair – Review
- Novel Seduction – Review
- Waves of Fiction – Review
- We Fancy Books – Review
- Crazy Four Books – Review
- Cruising Susan Book Reviews – Review
- Deb Deb Reviews – Review
- Reality Bites! Let’s Get Lost!! – Review
- Tattooed Book Review – Guest Post
- The Boyfriend Bookmark – Review
- A Diary Of A Book Addict – Review
- Magic World Of Books – Review
- Musings From An Addicted Reader – Review
- Rose’s Book Blog – Review
- The Bookish Babe – Review