Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Classic Wednesday Post

By JccKeith

I couldn't think of anything classic to say today.  Quite frankly, I have had a very busy day and my house feels like a sauna right now due to my air conditioning not working.  It cannot be fixed until tomorrow.  Due to this unfortunate circumstance, I am sweating just writing this post.  So the best thing I can do, besides enlighten readers on my heated plight, is to turn off my computer to eliminate as many heat sources as possible.
I never, ever usually turn off my computer at night.  This is the time when I write.  This is the time when my genius manages to peek it's head out of the shadows every once in a while.  This is the time!  But tonight is not the night, so I offer you a brief quote I found instead when I typed 'Classic Literature quotes' into a search engine.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become."
C. S. Lewis 

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com

No comments:

Post a Comment