Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April Cover Extravaganza: Progress

by             
 
Is love an infection or is it a sick addiction, when there's nowhere left to run?

Jesse has a curious attraction to Charlie, a hostess at the restaurant where he works. Outwardly he’s rude, awkward and unapproachable. But his sudden bursts of charm are inescapable. A devastating childhood filled with physical and emotional abuse have left him complex and frigid.

Charlie, an innocent, is quickly mystified. Her craving for him generates an infatuation and a purpose. Losing weight and gaining confidence, she begins taking more risks. She defies her past, damaged and tender, in order to move ahead.

If nobody makes the first move then nobody gets hurt.

Their journeys take them down parallel paths which leave them just as emotionally unmatched and conflicted as the day they met. As the story progresses the viewpoints change, giving the reader an insight to the character’s thoughts and feelings.

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF FREE PROMO TOMORROW!!!

 
 
Amy Queau

Born and raised in Minnesota, I spent many years in high school struggling to pass my English classes and focused more on fine arts. In college I studied Graphic Design and worked in that field for about two years before I changed my mind about what I wanted to be when I grew up.
Now married, and a mother of two, I spend most of my days juggling temper tantrums, mealtimes, dirty diapers, a messy house and our ten year-old German Shorthair Pointer, Saba Lou. And although sometimes I complain, I secretly enjoy every minute of our chaos.
I began writing in high school (mostly journal entries and really bad poetry), and never once thought I could write a novel. But, once my daughter was born (May 15, 2012), I knew it was going to take a miracle to get the extra weight off I had gained during pregnancy, and started thinking about the motivation I had at the age of 23. That part of the Progress Series is non-fiction.


twitter username



No comments:

Post a Comment