Saturday, March 2, 2013

Suck It Up!



By JccKeith (That is not my rooster)



Let me just say, Winston Churchill was a close personal friend of mine.  Those are his fingertips.  He gave me this little square with this phrase on it.  And if you believe that, I have a formula I’m selling that changes anything into gold.

For everyone else, there will be no lyric review today.  I was hit sometime in the wee hours of the morning by the emotional equivalent of a freight train pushing a bus attached to another freight train.  The bus had a sign on it that read: Actions have Consequences.  The Freight train had a similar sign that read: Inaction has Worse Consequences and the other Freight train had a sign that read: See You Again Soon!

In retrospect, I will say that consequences suck.  Their suckiness puts my Hoover vacuum to shame. 

On the other hand, I’m an adult.  I can accept responsibility for my actions.  I will get over it.  I will live to f#@k up another day.  I would repeat that tired old clich√© about what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger but I won’t.  I’ll just say that what doesn’t kill me makes me not repeat the same mistake twice.


To reveal my geekiness and quote Arnold Schwarzenegger, “I’ll be back.”

He said that in that famous film from 1984, The Notebook.
"I'll be back!"


Just kidding, for all you fans who were offended, of course it was from The Terminator.

No comments:

Post a Comment