Sunday, February 17, 2013

Doctor Who Tidbit: The Companion That Could Have Been.

By: William G. Muir
The Ponds have left us and now the Doctor is off chasing down Clara Oswin Oswald. But I can't help but think of the companion we could of had.

I will miss Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill like I have missed none of the other companions of the Doctor's before. I am looking forward to the arrival of Jenna-Louise Coleman in the TARDIS. I think she will make a fine addition to the Doctor's crew. I just can't help but think they missed the boat by not having James Corden reprise his role as Craig Owens. The Doctor and Craig had such great chemistry together. And this would have been the first time since Jamie McCrimmon traveled with the Second Doctor that main companion was male.

No comments:

Post a Comment