Thursday, January 17, 2013

Interview with Paul Leslie Griffiths

Full Interview can be for eddiemcgarrity.blogspot.com


 The first three books in the series are:
Stream Liner of the Lost Souls”
“Stream Liner Meets the Devils Spawn”
“Legacy of the Stream Liner”


The first book in the series started as an escape route for me. I was in a bad place at the time due to a marriage split. I would sit at my computer and lose myself in a world where I felt I belonged and had full control of exactly what happened. There are really dark bits in that first book and I put that down to the place my mind was at that time. This quote at the start of my first book may give you an idea of exactly where my mind was at that time:
There’s a time to live and a time todie.
The only trouble is, when would you know?
When would your mind let you freely sacrifice your life? Life is as long or as short as you want it to be?
Or so they say.

 
 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete