Friday, December 7, 2012

Word of the Day: Nobby

Welcome dear friends. Why don't you come and make yourselves comfortable? Might I say you are looking divine today. Yes you are. We have such fabulous friends here om Bite My Book. And might I say that each and everyone of you have exquisite taste. Only the most discerning would even bother to visit us. And you, the Word of the Day crowd are the V.I.P.s. I might even say you are nobby. So let us look to Merriam-Webster.com to see what today's word is. 



 Nobby (nob-by) \NAH-bee\, adjective;

1. cleverly stylish: chic, smart


It looks like the fun has come to an end, such as shame. It seems like we get so little time together. Tell you what, if you use the word nobby in your next conversation it will be like I am there beside you. And if you leave me something down below I will always have it to remember you by. Thank you.

By: William G. Muir
 https://twitter.com/Willseyeview
 https://twitter.com/bitemybook

No comments:

Post a Comment