Sunday, November 11, 2012

Word of the Day: Wayfarer

Thank you for kindness sirs and madams. My feet are sore and my soul is weary. I have been been from the coast to east, over the tallest mountains and down into the deepest valleys. I traveled all the way to the coast that lay to our west. This worn wayfarer has sought out new words to share with all. I have stopped here this night to share my latest find with you all.


From Merriam-Webster.com
Wayfarer (Way-far-er)\WEY-fair-er\, noun;

1. a traveler especially on foot

It looks like the hour is growing late and I have many miles still to travel. My friends please share with all you come in contact what this humble wayfarer have taught you. All I ask is that you leave me a little something in the comment box. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment