Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Word of the Day: Tartar

Hello students, school has begun! I am in command. (students moan) What was that? For that little out burst each and everyone of you will spend three hours in detention, today, immediately after school in the basement. What do you think you are doing...Word of the Day? What kind of man desecrates a defenseless text book? I got a good mind to to slap your fat face. You are destroying your life with that...with that garbage. Alright Mister Word of the Day, I want you to tell me...No better yet stand up and tell the class; WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE? (adapted from the Twisted Sister I Wanna Rock music video)   

 From Merriam-Webster.com 
Tartar (tar-tar) \TAHR-ter\, noun;
 
1. a person of irritable or violent temper
 
2. one that proves to be unexpectedly formidable
 
Now you go out and spread the word. I want you to tell everyone you know about the word tartar. That will be your burden to bear in life. And you must leave us an example down below. Thank you very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment