Monday, November 19, 2012

Word of the Day: Helter-Skelter

Sorry for the irregularity in posting of the Word of the Day lately. I have been working on a project; so my mind has been elsewhere. You could go so far a saying it has been really helter-skelter. But don't worry I am here with offering to you today. I am sorry for not sticking to the schedule better, and I will try and stay more focused in the days to come.  





From Dictionary.com:
Helter-Skelter (hel-ter-skel-ter)\HEL-ter-SKEL-ter\, adverb;

1. in headlong and disorderly haste

2. in a haphazard manner; without regard for order

Like I said I will try to be more regular in my posting. But as always try and work the word helter-skelter in your conversation today. And please leave us an example down below. Thank You.

1 comment:

  1. "I stacked the pots helter-skelter on top of the cabinet, then they fell on my head, causing disorientation, and I fell, slamming my head on the corner of the counter, which immediately began gushing blood, forcing me to drop limp and unconscious into a pool of my own sticky blood, where I proceeded to drown as my final breaths inhaled only my blood."

    (Pardon the horrible grammar and long run-on sentence.)

    ReplyDelete