Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Photo: Renegade Cows

Cows on Vacation
By JccKeith (That is not my cow in the photo)

First off, to all of you doubters out there, I'd like to point out that anything is possible.  On a more rational note, whoever did this photoshopping did an excellent job, I mean, look at the water and there is even a shadow for the cow on it.  Those are mad skills. Clearly this person had a lot of time on their hands.  I wish I wasted my time as productively as this photoshopper.

Secondly, I would just like to say that I cannot rule out the possibility that cows can play with dolphins (or porpoises whatever).  Perhaps this is a special cow who can not only swim remarkably well but can also jump out of the water similar to the way dolphins do.  Maybe this cow was lost as a calf and adopted and raised by dolphins.  Maybe he doesn't know he is supposed to be a cow.

Lastly, I feel it would have been a much better photo if the cow were water skiing instead of just randomly jumping.  I mean, really.




No comments:

Post a Comment