Saturday, October 6, 2012

Word of the Day: Conjecture


Yes, yes, yes, come in will you. No don't tell me what you come here for. I know why you are here. From the mud on your shoes I can tell you're a big time roller and you're looking for a game of Texas Hold'em. No you say. Let me try again, from the way you wear your baseball cap backwards I can tell you are here for a piano lesson. I'm afraid that... Oh that's not it either... Oh this is a difficult one. Well while I am trying to figure this one out why don't we go Merriam-Webster.com and see what it has to say about the word conjecture.


Conjecture \kun-JEK-cher\, verb;

1 :to arrive at or deduce by surmise pr guesswork: guess
2 : to form a supposition or inference

Ok, I think I got... Oh you were here for today's word. Well I am glad I could be helpful. Now go out into the world pay it forward. Tell all those you meet about the word conjecture. But before you do please leave us something down below. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment