Friday, October 26, 2012

Word of the Day: Immure

Oh thank you so much for showing up. I couldn't even begin to tell you the last time I seen another human face. It has been a long time that I have felt the warm ray of the sun on my skin. I thought I would never know anything but this dark, dank tomb. But you have come along; no longer am I immured in my cell. Now I know the sweetness of freedom.




From Merriam-Webster.com
Immure (im-mure) \ih-MYOOR\,verb;

1. a) to enclose within or as if within walls
    b) imprison

2. to build into a wall; especially: to entomb in a wall 

My good friend please do not take your freedom for granted. You too someday may be immured against your will. Do spread the word to all you know. And please leave us something down below. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment