Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Word of the Day: Viand



Thank you for inviting me to share this meal with you. Just by looking at all the food spread out on this table I can tell that this is going to be great meal. It all looks so delicious. I just don't know where to start. While I am trying to decide if I want to go with the turkey leg or the T-bone steak why don't we check out today's word of the day. Let us see what Merriam-Webster.com has to say about viand.



Viand \VYE-und\, noun;
1: an item of food; especially : a choice or tasty dish
2 : provisions , food



Once again thanks for having me over. I can't remember the last time I had a meal as amazing as this one. I couldn't eat another bite. Let me tell you something, you should share this with everybody you meet. You should tell them about all the viands that you served here. Before you do that, would you mind leaving us a little something. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment