|Not Today Pal!|
Being the wife of someone who owns and rides a motorcycle, let me offer some words of wisdom:
- That Zebra should really be wearing a helmet.
- Riding with a fellow motorcyclist increases the odds you won't be overlooked by other drivers on the road - the entire pack of Zebras should purchase motorcycles.
- Using your motorcycle to outrun predators is not the greatest idea - that Zebra could get careless and it only takes one little mistake to cause an accident on a bike.
- Popping a wheelie on a motorcycle is only for show-offs and is dangerous
- I doubt this Zebra has a license to drive a motorcycle. Driving without a license is illegal and very dangerous.
And last but not least I want to restate the warning to all motorists - Please, please be aware of everyone sharing the road, or grassy plain in this instance. As the saying goes:
- Be aware, motorcycles are everywhere!