Thursday, October 4, 2012

Word of the Day: Agita


Oh I don't know about this one today. How do I keep coming up with new introductions day after day? I just know one of these days I am going to try to write one of these up and I will have nothing. The well will be dry. Oh I guess I should not worry about that now and get on to today's word agita. I guess I better see what Merriam-Webster.com has to say about it, cause I never know what these words mean.



Agita \Aj-i-tuh\, noun;

1 :Agitation; anxiety

2 :Heartburn; indigestion

So there you go; now you know all about agita. I sure hope you found that informative? If not I will work harder next time. Do make sure to try and use agita today in your conversation. And as always please leave us something down below in the comment box. Thank you. 

1 comment:

  1. Picture Day at school today has caused me great agita.

    ReplyDelete