Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Little Corner of the Intertubes

Hello there A Lotta Books readers, I am Willseyeview and on Thursdays I will be here to bring you whatever random thoughts that might be floating around in my head. As of this moment I am not really sure what it is that will be appearing here on a weekly basis. I do have a few ideas on what I would like to do, but nothing is in stone. But that is okay, like this site, this will be a work in progress. Hopefully we will all have a fun time, whatever it is that I do plan to write about.

I do know one thing, none of this would be possible without my friend and writing partner Michala. If she had not placed that ad on Craiglist (hey Craiglist if you need anyone to do advertising for you, give us a call) looking for a co-author I would not be here right now writing this blog post. Because of her I have spent the last several months working on the most exciting project that I have been involved in. We are rounding the last turn and the finish line is in sights. And I promise you all this will be one of the best fantasy novels you have ever read.


With the end of the book growing ever closer we will be entering the next stage of the writing process. Soon it will be time to go looking for an agent. I am both excited and a little nervous about this part. Hopefully this will not be as painful a process as I imagine it to be. We have a really good story and I think that any agent would be proud to want to represent us. I will make sure to keep everyone up-to-date with each step along the way.

This all promises to be an electrifying experience. I can not wait to see how this will evolve. Since a very young age I have always wanted to be a writer. I always thought the best way in the world to make a living would be to tell stories. Though I was scared away from this in high school as grammar was never my best subject. (Those of you that excelled in English class will no doubt be able to tell that.) But as time passed the desire to tell stories was to great. That and I was never going to go anywhere by being a Second Assistant Manager at McDonald's.

So here I am, on the verge of realizing a boyhood dream. I have an amazing partner, who has become an even more amazing friend. And I happy that not only do I get share this experience with her, but with you all as well.













No comments:

Post a Comment